Subject: Re: [boost] [nowide] Library Updates and Boost's broken UTF-8 codecvt facet
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-08 08:58:51

On 10/8/15 5:55 AM, Robert Ramey wrote:
> On 10/8/15 2:52 AM, Artyom Beilis wrote:
>
>> There is also small but significant difference, my UTF-8 <-> UTF-16/32
>> facets are template based and header only implementation.
>
> The current one is also header only and template based

whoops - the current requires is partly implemented as a *.cpp file that
we each compile into our by inclusion. This kludge came about because
it was considered unacceptable that the component wasn't reviewed but no
one wanted to take responsibility for making a boost quality library for it.

Now I'm wondering if maybe this should be reviewed.

Robert Ramey