Subject: [boost] Beginner Request for Contributing to Boost Library
From: Arafat Khan (arafat.da.khan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-15 09:31:27

Hi Respected Sir/ Mam,
I am Arafat Dad Khan, an undergraduate student at Indian Institute of
Technology, Kharagpur.
I wish to contribute to the Boost Library (Specifically Graph and Data
Structures).
I have decent knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures and have
consistently taken part in algorithmic competitions on websites such as
Codechef and Spoj(Sphere online Judge ) you can view my profile here
http://www.spoj.com/SPOJ/users/adk/
I am very new to open source, And i just need someone to guide me so that i
could focus on the right areas to contribute. I am very comfortable with
C++ language and learning complicated algorithms is great fun to me.

Can anyone please tell me the ways in which i could contribute?

If this is not the right place to ask newbie questions please tell me where
i could ask the my questions.

Thanks
Arafat Dad Khan
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur