Subject: Re: [boost] [type_traits][multi_index][msvc-7.1] problems with is_const in VC 7.1
From: Joaquín M LópezMuñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-18 09:15:22

Ion Gaztañaga <igaztanaga <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On 17/10/2015 11:00, Joaquín M LópezMuñoz wrote:
> > May I abuse your patience and ask you for one more test? What happens
> > if we add a dummy int* = 0 argument to one of the overloads so that
> > the signature is different? Does MSVC still fail to look up things right
> > when the class is used (as opposed to defined)?
>
> If a dummy "int * = 0" is added to the second overload all tests except
> serialization related ones pass ok.

Perfect! Thanks for your help. I'll take care of the overload thing, no
need for you to submit any pull request or anything. As for the serialization
issue, I understand Robert is taking care of if as it affects all libs
using Boost.Serialization, not only this on() •ÍÐ())½…Å×µ¸43ÍÁ•è5׎è)Q•±•›͹¥„