Subject: Re: [boost] The release branch will close tonight for the 1.60 beta
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-11-04 23:36:45
On 11/4/15 7:05 PM, Marshall Clow wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 7:04 PM, Marshall Clow <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Please do not merge to the release branch after tonight until the 1.60
>> beta is released (scheduled for next Wednesday) unless you have specific
>> approval from the release managers.
> The release calendar is available at:
> -- Marshall
> Unsubscribe & other changes: http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost
This is going to present a problem.
A few weeks ago I merged the development branch into the master branch
after having run the devop tests for a few days.
Subsequent to this, I discovered some problems in the serialization
library which didn't show up in the tests. I've been working to make
these changes in the develop branch but so far have been unable to get
all the tests to pass in the develop branch. So I need to
a) wait some more time to see the state of the develop tests and if they
are OK merge to the master and check those
b) role back the last merge version 1.59.
Also I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow morning and won't be back until
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk