Subject: [boost] Seeking feedback on SegmentedTreeSeq (sequence data structure with efficient random access insert and erase)
From: Chris Clearwater (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-11-08 06:05:50

Greetings,

At this time I would like to solicit feedback for my library
SegmentedTreeSeq.
It is an implementation of a counted B+Tree that allows efficient random
access insert and erase. It's an ideal data structure for an application
such
as a text editor. I am also seeking interested reviewers as I feel it has
reached a state that is ready for formal review.

Features:
  - Implements the union of std::vector, std::deque, and std::list
interfaces.
  - Implements the C++11 allocator model.
  - Implements the full C++14 interfaces including emplacement and move
semantics.
  - O(log n) to obtain an iterator at any position.
  - O(log n) insert and erase.
  - Amortized O(log n) iterator movement.
  - Strong exception guarantee for insert.
  - Support for incomplete types.
  - SCARY iterators.
  - Best in class performance for many operations.
  - Low memory overhead for data of any type.

Links:
  - Incubator:
http://rrsd.com/blincubator.com/bi_library/segmentedtreeseq-2/?gform_post_id=1520
  - Repository: https://github.com/det/segmented_tree_seq