Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-users] Boost 1.60.0 beta 1 Release Candidates available for testing
From: Raffi Enficiaud (raffi.enficiaud_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-11-10 16:07:36

Le 10/11/15 21:29, Rene Rivera a écrit :

>>> Right now the fix is on a feature branch and on develop. What is the best
>>> way of doing this?
>>>
>>> @release managers: is it ok if I merge this patch to master? The relevant
>>> changes is confined in one single commit.
>>

>> If that's the only change on the feature branch *and* it's a branch from
>> the master commit on the super-project.. Post a message saying you want to
>> update the super-project to reference that feature branch commit.

Technically it's not a branch from the master commit, it's a branch from
develop, but we stopped develop to the state of master (so the diff that
will be merged to master contains only this change). Also no other
changes will be leaking to master.

>> If it's not the only change.. Make it so that it is and do the above.
>>

> PS. But before that make sure the change is tested on develop.

You mean wait for the runners to cycle? I wish then that they are
cycling fast. It's tested on our internal CI which includes
msvc-9,11,12, gcc4.8 C++03/C++11, clangosx 6 C++03/C++11. I did not have
the time to include gcc4.4 C++0x.