Subject: Re: [boost] Interest in an LLVM library?
From: Andy Jost (Andrew.Jost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-11-18 18:23:13

Phil Endecott wrote:
> Wouldn't this be better hosted by LLVM themselves?

I don't think so. The contributions in this case are defining the EDSL and implementing it in C++. Both require C++ expertise. These do not align well with the interests or skills of the LLVM community, which is focused on developing compiler technology and not necessarily populated with C++ experts. The Boost community seems far better positioned to host a technical C++ library such as this.

> What Boost libraries are you using in your implementation?

Only Boost.Preprocessor.