Subject: [boost] [qvm] Formal review for QVM
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-12-04 15:46:18
Dear Boost community,
The formal review of Emil Dotchevski's QVM library begins on 7th Dec
and ends on 16th Dec.
Boost QVM defines a set of generic functions and operator overloads for
with quaternions, vectors and matrices of static size with the emphasis on
and 4-dimensional operations needed in graphics, video games and simulation
applications. While it provides its own quaternion, matrix and vector
is designed to work primarily with user-defined types through user
specializations of the q_traits, v_traits and m_traits templates.
QVM's source code is available on Github:
Full documentation is also viewable on Github:
We encourage your participation in this review. At a minimum, kindly
- Whether you believe the library should be accepted into Boost
* Conditions for acceptance
- Your name
- Your knowledge of the problem domain.
You are strongly encouraged to also provide additional information:
- What is your evaluation of the library's:
- Did you attempt to use the library? If so:
* Which compiler(s)
* What was the experience? Any problems?
- How much effort did you put into your evaluation of the review?
More information about the review process can be found here:
We await your feedback!
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk