Subject: [boost] Boost 1.60.0 beta 1 Release Candidate 4 available for testing
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-12-07 01:29:02
After far too long, release candidate files for 1.60.0 beta 4 are available
As always, the release managers would appreciate it if you download
the candidate of your choice and give building it a try. Please report
both success and failure, and anything else that is noteworthy.
This helps ensure the candidates build OK before we push them out to
Changes since rc3:
* Boost.Test has been updated and now builds on Visual Studio
Changes since rc1:
* Boost.Sprit has been updated and Boost.Log now builds.
* Boost.Math has been updated and now builds.
Known issues (which will not be fixed for the beta):
* Errors when building Boost.TypeErasure for older versions of Visual
* Boost.Test fails when building on Darwin with gcc 4.9.2
The files (and associated md5s) are:
MD5 (boost_1_60_0_b1_rc4.7z) = 63530c9594b24f56e5df79d910c9daeb
MD5 (boost_1_60_0_b1_rc4.tar.bz2) = 29af12a1028536219a21517e953df4eb
MD5 (boost_1_60_0_b1_rc4.tar.gz) = 74df7f5eb5e32f3a92b6141af3c6f541
MD5 (boost_1_60_0_b1_rc4.zip) = 90c25c34b64eb6cc88845ec5372938d7
-- The release managers
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk