Subject: [boost] QVM formal review update
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-12-14 21:52:19

Dear Boost Community!

We're near the end of the QVM formal review period, it ends on 16th Dec.
So far 11 people participated in discussions (not taking Emil nor me
into account) and 2 reviews were sent.

Do anyone of you need more time to ask questions, discuss, think,
familiarize with QVM before sending a review?
Are there people who would like to participate but haven't found enough
free time so far?
Basically I'm asking if anyone thinks that a review period should be
extended?

We appreciate your time and effort and of course kindly ask for sending
reviews whenever you're ready.

<TL;DR>

-----The original announcement-----

The formal review of Emil Dotchevski's QVM library is ongoing, it
started on 7th Dec
and it ends on 16th Dec.

Boost QVM defines a set of generic functions and operator overloads for
working
with quaternions, vectors and matrices of static size with the emphasis
on 2, 3
and 4-dimensional operations needed in graphics, video games and simulation
applications. While it provides its own quaternion, matrix and vector
types, it
is designed to work primarily with user-defined types through user
specializations of the q_traits, v_traits and m_traits templates.

QVM's source code is available on Github:
https://github.com/zajo/boost-qvm

Full documentation is also viewable on Github:
http://zajo.github.io/boost-qvm/

We encourage your participation in this review. At a minimum, kindly
state:
- Whether you believe the library should be accepted into Boost
   * Conditions for acceptance
- Your name
- Your knowledge of the problem domain.

You are strongly encouraged to also provide additional information:
- What is your evaluation of the library's:
   * Design
   * Implementation
   * Documentation
   * Tests
   * Usefulness
- Did you attempt to use the library? If so:
   * Which compiler(s)
   * What was the experience? Any problems?
- How much effort did you put into your evaluation of the review?