Subject: Re: [boost] Building Boost (1.60) with Clang and NDK
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-01-06 05:20:36

On 5 Jan 2016 at 20:06, Fatih Kıralioğlu wrote:

> Has anyone built the Boost with Clang and NDK other than CryStax? If so,
> can you post the related config.jam and build script? I have handled gcc
> build but clang is very very chalnllenging and no one including the guys
> in Stackoverflow could answer it.

Boost.Thread is built nightly on the vanilla Android NDK with clang
and has been for at least a year now. Boost.Thread drags in a lot of
Boost with it, so I would expect most of the rest of Boost to also
work.

The build config is utterly standard, simply target-os=android and
you use the arm-linux-androideabi-clang++ compiler from the
toolchain/android-5.0/clang35/bin directory. Nothing magic nor
special. This is why I didn't reply to your SO post, as a quick bit
of searching this list or even stackoverflow would have yielded this
answer.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting