Subject: Re: [boost] QuickBook generate table of references?
From: Nat Goodspeed (nat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-01-27 07:31:25

Thank you for suggestions so far! I see that I omitted a key phrase:

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 7:03 PM, Nat Goodspeed <nat_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I would like to mark up <ins>the QuickBook documentation for</ins>
> particular methods of particular classes in
> such a way that QuickBook will produce a consolidated list of links to
> <ins>the documentation for</ins> those methods.

Ideally I'd like to define a QuickBook template that will (a) insert a
bit of boilerplate text into the method description, and (b) add an
entry to a central table of references linking back to this anchor.
I've already used QuickBook templates enough to be able to accomplish
(a). My question concerns (b).

I don't know whether that makes it easier or harder, but at least I
need to ask the right question.