Subject: [boost] [Experimental Boost.DI] [v1.0.0 released] [Looking for a Review Manager] Your C+14 Dependency Injection library with no overhead and compile time creation guarantee!
From: Krzysztof Jusiak (krzysztof_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-02-23 07:41:19

Dear Boosters,

I have just released version 1.0.0 of experimental Boost.DI library.
Your C++14 header only Dependency Injection library with no dependencies.

Library entered Boost Formal Review Queue some time ago and right now,
IMHO, is ready to be reviewed.
http://www.boost.org/community/review_schedule.html

Therefore, I'm looking for a Review Manager, so if you think that Boost.DI
is good enough to be reviewed and you would like to help with it, please
let me know. Thank you!

In the mean time check out the library yourself online!
http://boost-experimental.github.io/di/examples/index.html

Or read the interactive documentation...
http://boost-experimental.github.io/di

Or check out the source code...
https://github.com/boost-experimental/di

Why Boost.DI?
* Boost.DI has none or minimal run-time overhead
* Boost.DI compiles fast / Faster than Java-Dagger2!
* Boost.DI gives short diagnostic messages
* Boost.DI is non-intrusive
* Boost.DI reduces boilerplate code
* Boost.DI reduces testing effort
* Boost.DI gives better control of what and how is created
* Boost.DI gives better understanding about objects hierarchy

Read more why here -> http://boost-experimental.github.io/di/index.html

Any feedback is more than welcome!

Cheers, Kris