Subject: Re: [boost] [Experimental Boost.DI] [v1.0.0 released] [Looking for a Review Manager] Your C+14 Dependency Injection library with no overhead and compile time creation guarantee!
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-02-23 10:43:33
A few documentation nits:
* The examples often overflow the window
and there is no horizontal scroll bar.
* What does CPP(SPLIT) mean? CPP, CPP(BTN), and CPP(SHOW) too.
* I find the tables without any borders hard to read.
* "But what about values? renderer requires device, which,
by default, was zero initialized." Are you sure that
you don't mean /value/-initialized? (Yes, I know they're
equivalent in this case.)
* When I follow the link to constructible in "If you want
change the default behaviour and be sure that all
required dependencies are bound and not zero
initialized take a look at constructible policy."
which goes here:
it doesn't give any clue about how I'm supposed to
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk