Subject: [boost] [log][thread][teeks][igaztanaga] Log & Thread tests failing on MSVC & MinGW
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-02-26 05:36:21

Hi,

I can see lots of Boost.Log tests are failing on igaztanaga and
teeks99-08 testers [1], while the error logs are non-descriptive (show a
successful compilation). For some tests the links in the table refer to
successful compilation of Boost.Thread, which I can see is failing on
the same testers the same way [2]. What's interesting, teeks99-09
testers are green for both libraries.

Is there a known problem with Boost.Thread on Windows? Or with these
particular testers? If not, is it possible to see the actual failure logs?

PS: Disregard the MSVC-7.1 and gcc 3.4 columns. These old compilers I
don't expect to work.

[1] http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/log.html
[2] http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/thread.html