Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc16] Boost rejected as GSoC 2016 org
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-03-02 11:53:24

On 2 Mar 2016 at 0:02, Andreas Schäfer wrote:

> > Please take your trolling elsewhere. Nobody here appreciates it.
>
> Niall, I assure you I'm certainly not trolling nor trying to aggravate
> anyone. I'm merely trying to offer an explanation for why it might be
> sensible to spread the funds, based on my own experience with GSoC.

Thanks for the clarification, and had you explained yourself more
clearly the first time you would not have been told to shove off. The
way I read it was as if you arrived at a funeral and declared to
everybody present "it's good this person died, it makes space for new
people to replace them". That wouldn't be on at a funeral, and it
wouldn't be on in a reply on this thread, even in the objective
widest sense it is true and would otherwise find general agreement in
sentiment.

I bit harder than usual mainly because of our past interactions where
you have repeatedly voiced unhelpful, damaging and inappropriate
observations, none of which resulted in positive outcomes between us,
and anything you or your cadres write I expect by default now to have
the worst possible meaning because well, that's where our past
interactions have rationally brought us to. I actively avoid any
interaction with any of the Hartmut posse wherever possible, there is
little more I can actively do on that so long you as a group continue
to behave the way you do as a group which I find as appalling as I'm
sure my behaviour is to you.

It is at where it's at. We press onwards, and hopefully upwards.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting
http://www.nedproductions.biz/