Subject: [boost] [boost 1.61] authorization to merge to master
From: Raffi Enficiaud (raffi.enficiaud_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-03-27 04:47:40

Dear Boost,

I would like to merge a boost.test bugfix to master. Those changes are
running on develop for a week. I haven't done my PR for the website
change log update because of that (would change the content of the PR).

According to the schedule, boost 1.61 is open for bugfixes since 10 days
now, but as I understood, we are still waiting for post RC2 go.

- do I still have time for the website PR?
- would the opening 1.61 for bugfixes be announced on the ML?
- Am I allowed to merge those changes, so that I can reopen develop for
post 1.61 developments?

Thanks,
Raffi Enficiaud