Subject: Re: [boost] [Root Pointer] Seeking a Review Manager
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-04-02 12:14:14

That's disappointing as I've run the Boost inspect tool that should check for all missing links (and it said all was well), but I'm
sure it is a mistake by me and I'll try to correct it.

(At least you've done better than me - when I clock on the link I get only

"GitHub Pages is temporarily down for maintenance."!)

Meanwhile, I'm hope you can manage without this root_ptr.hpp link.

Paul

PS Providing documentation for a library under discussion isn't as easy as for a finished library.
There is no 'right' place to put the documentation, as normally Boost documentation is a separate item.