Subject: Re: [boost] Ordering the header files in the library's doxygen reference
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-04-21 14:17:13

On 4/21/2016 10:08 AM, Paul A. Bristow wrote:

> [...]

It's the order of the header files which shows in the reference section
to the VMD library documentation which concerns me. The order is garbled
from what I specify in my jamfile, which makes it much harder for an
end-user to look in the reference section to find a VMD macro. This is
occuring despite the fact that I specify the order which I want the
header files to be listed in the reference section of the jamfile.

I do realize that I am probably negligent in providing all the necessary
links in the actual Quickbook documentation which I should do to the
reference file documentation. Still I think that when looking in the
reference section directly the end-user should be presented with an
alphabetical order of files which makes it easy to find something in
particular.

I don't see the problem I am encountering with doxygen source file order
in documentation for my tti library. I think it must have to do with
doxygen being told that some of its input files are in sub-directories
of a location where other input files are located.