Subject: Re: [boost] Ordering the header files in the library's doxygen reference
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-04-21 15:35:33

On 2016-04-21 21:17, Edward Diener wrote:

> It's the order of the header files which shows in the reference section
> to the VMD library documentation which concerns me. The order is garbled
> from what I specify in my jamfile, which makes it much harder for an
> end-user to look in the reference section to find a VMD macro. This is
> occuring despite the fact that I specify the order which I want the
> header files to be listed in the reference section of the jamfile.

The Docbook XML document is generated by Doxygen and, I assume, the
order in which the headers are listed in the document is determined by
Doxygen and not the Jamfile.

In Boost.Log docs I have the ALPHABETICAL_INDEX=YES Doxygen parameter,
and in the generated docs the headers are listed alphabetically (within
each Reference sub-section). Maybe that's what you're missing?