Subject: Re: [boost] modular-boost doc ?
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-04-26 11:38:01

On 4/26/16 2:01 AM, alainm wrote:

> On 25/04/2016 20:49, Robert Ramey wrote:
>> On 4/25/16 11:02 AM, alainm wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Would it be possible to have a pointer to the documentation related with
>>> the modular boost git mess under the "development" item of the boost
>>> main page ? it seems at least as important as some stuff like "Coding
>>> Guidelines for Integral Constant Expressions".
>>
>> Think bigger. Propose that all the information on the boost web pages
>> be re-organized to make it easier to browse and add new pages too.
> I guess that would be nice, but bigger tends to to happen and my concern
> is a lot more basic: ...

I'm sure everyone has the same problem.

My way of handlind this is to create a list of book marks. On windows it
was a list of short cuts on my mack it is something similar. Both
systems let me organize them in a hierarchy of "folders" etc. Every
time I find a web page (or file on my own machine for that matter) I add
a link to the right folder and/or create folders as necessary. This
creates what amounts to my personal web portal. I realize this is a
really dumb answer - but as far as I'm concerned, it's a simple
practical solution.

Robert Ramey