Subject: Re: [boost] [EXTERNAL] Request for a "Policy Review" regarding 'CMakeLists.txt'
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-05-20 13:28:25

On 5/20/16 9:35 AM, Paul Fultz II wrote:

> pip comes installed on most operating systems except windows.

Not on my Mac OSX machine.

$pip
-bash: pip: command not found
$

> Most newer libraries coming into boost are supporting cmake, and its growing. My libraries support cmake as well. So this list will get larger.

FWIW - I looked at the libraries in the incubator. There are currently
32 libraries there. The following 15 have CMakeLists.txt in the top level:

Tick, Segemented Tree, Safe Numerics, MetaParse, Metal, Json, http,
hana, Fit, Dependency Injection, cpp.netlib, Compute, Callable Traits,
Beast, Actor.

This is about 1/2 which is more than I thought.

Robert Ramey