Subject: Re: [boost] Boost is supposed to serve *the entire C++ community; it isn't Boost's goal to serve Boost's community*
From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-05-21 17:38:57

On Sat, May 21, 2016 at 5:25 PM, Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 5/21/16 1:20 PM, M.A. van den Berg wrote:
>> How can we speed of the review process, make it more efficient?
>
> One can go there download or checkout the submission, try it on his machine.
> And fill out a form which corresponds to the Boost Review process. The
> library author - or anyone else is informed of this and can respond. All
> this can be done before there is any formal review announced.

Just to expand on this, here's a library that is sitting in the
incubator (disclaimer: I am the author):
https://github.com/vinniefalco/Beast

It offers implementations of HTTP/1 and WebSocket using Boost.Asio.

If someone were to download and try out this library and offer some
feedback, I'm sure the author would be thrilled since acting on
feedback can only increase the likelihood of boost acceptance.