Subject: Re: [boost] Attention library authors.. Library requirements testing isnow active.
From: Peter Dimov (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-06-15 06:19:57

Rene Rivera wrote:
> I've implemented a script to check for most of the library directory
> structure and integration requirements. The script runs as an additional
> CI job, currently in Travis. Here's one of those jobs
> <https://travis-ci.org/boostorg/boost/jobs/137506433>. At the moment it
> reports 17 libraries as having errors.

This

1564 libs/smart_ptr: warning: file found; Found extra files in
[project-root]/include/boost directory.

can't be fixed - it will break all code depending on these headers.

This

1562 libs/smart_ptr: error: directory not found; Missing
[project-root]/build directory. The [project-root]/build directory is
required for libraries that have a [project-root]/src directory.

is a bit of a problem as smart_ptr is header-only and requires no building,
so no build/, but it has optional source files in src/. I could rename src/
to something else, I suppose.