Subject: Re: [boost] [qvm] help with tests
From: Thomas Trummer (th.trummer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-07-06 04:01:53

> On 05 Jul 2016, at 22:05, Thomas Trummer <th.trummer_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> The tests seem to run fine. I’ve attached the results, maybe it’s useful to someone.

I did a second run with an older revision of QVM to see if there is a difference within the results. Obvious differences are that the test-log tags are missing values for some attributes and the output directories differ as well.

I’ve attached the results for the run of the older revision, maybe someone with a better understanding of the testing system can chime in.

Thomas