Subject: Re: [boost] Generating Boost documentation with pandoc
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-07-22 12:31:51

On 7/22/16 8:31 AM, Paul A. Bristow wrote:
> [...]

probably a simpler and more effective technique would be to alter the
script which uses xsltproc to produce a pdf to produce an epub.
Included with the boost distribution are the xsl files to produce and
epub so it shouldn't be a big issue.

I have to agree that using an epub reader to view documentation would be
attractive. I've been using iBooks to look at some of the stuff I'm
generating and I seeing this a very helpful.

Executive summary: Boost Book is converted by xsltproc to generate pdf.
  Try enhancing it to generated epub as well.

Robert Ramey