Subject: Re: [boost] Generating Boost documentation with pandoc
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-07-22 12:39:13

On 22.07.2016 12:31, Robert Ramey wrote:

> Executive summary: Boost Book is converted by xsltproc to generate
> pdf. Try enhancing it to generated epub as well.

Yes, the pipeline is BoostBook -> DocBook -> [HTML, PDF, etc.], so
generating EPub should be a matter of tuning the last step in that workflow.
(As I mentioned earlier, I still have plans to move a substantial chunk
of BoostBook into DocBook itself, to make it available to users outside
Boost and to reduce the maintenance cost for the Boost community. But
that will take time...)

        Stefan