Subject: Re: [boost] [algorithm] Adding suffix automata, suffix array
From: Rob Stewart (rstewart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-08-28 17:02:24

On August 28, 2016 10:54:30 AM EDT, "Зайцев Александр" <zamazan4ik_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I implemented Aho-Corasick to Boost.Algorithm. It's very useful
> algorithm, but

What is it? Why is it useful? Is there documentation?

> i think that there are more useful algorithms, like
> suffix automata and suffix array. They can solve a lot of specific task on sequences of values:
> searching subsequences, count number of different subsequence, etc.
>
> Can i start work on it?

You can work on what you like and then submit a pull request. If you don't supply tests and documentation, chances aren't good anything will come of your work.

If you're asking about the likelihood of such algorithms being accepted, providing information on them would be wise.

--
Rob
(Sent from my portable computation device.)