Subject: Re: [boost] [algorithm] Adding suffix automata, suffix array
From: Зайцев Александр (zamazan4ik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-08-28 17:09:19

You can find documentation for Aho-Corasick on GitHub in 'doc' folder, aho_corasick.qbk . Algorithm is very useful for fast search patterns in string. Or you want to read more information about this, you can read e.g. Wiki.

About suffix automata and suffix array. I think, that Wiki links will be useful:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suffix_automaton
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suffix_array

--
Best regards, Alexander Zaitsev