Subject: Re: [boost] [algorithm] Adding suffix automata, suffix array
From: Rob Stewart (rstewart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-08-29 07:35:55

On August 28, 2016 5:09:19 PM EDT, "Зайцев Александр" <zamazan4ik_at_[hidden]> wrote:

Please don't top-post on this list.

> You can find documentation for Aho-Corasick on GitHub in 'doc' folder,
> aho_corasick.qbk .

Where's the link?

> Algorithm is very useful for fast search patterns
> in string. Or you want to read more information about this, you can
> read e.g. Wiki.

You can link to external information from Boost docs, but the Boost documentation and tests must, themselves, be complete.

> About suffix automata and suffix array. I think, that Wiki links will
> be useful:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suffix_automaton
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suffix_array

The array doesn't fit the Algorithms library, and those articles will be insufficient as documentation, of course.

--
Rob
(Sent from my portable computation device.)