Subject: Re: [boost] [test] Unrecognized option -u
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-09-02 17:23:50

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 11:46 PM, Raffi Enficiaud
<raffi.enficiaud_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Le 02/09/16 à 17:48, Andrey Semashev a écrit :
>
> What bugs me there is that the failing test is using the deprecated
> test_execution_monitor (which is fine), which is not supposed to be using
> the new CLA (and this is not fine).
>
> As a quick workaround, you may remove the "-u" option.

Thanks. It looks like the test is passing without it, so I'll settle with that.

> However, something
> that would help me debugging: is this error new to 1.62?

Frankly, I don't know. I only stumbled upon this because I ran
Boost.Utility tests to verify my changes to string_view. Judging by
git history, the command line option has been there from the start,
since 2006. I probably ran the tests before, but it was long time ago
(6+ months maybe) and I don't think I've seen this error before.