Subject: [boost] preparation for Gsoc 2017
From: Prashant Kumar (ohhereim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-03 21:23:28

Hello Boost community, I need some help for preparing effectively for Gsoc
17 with Boost community. I have been through the boost gsoc webpage and for
getting selected in Gsoc an aspirant need to provide competency Test. I
want to know that apart from competency test what other projects would be
helpful in making my proposal strong. Should I be writting more programs
using boost library ? , should I be aware of all boost libraries ?. I want
your suggestions as I'm very serious regarding the matter. thanks!! and
sorry if the question is quite nooby.