Subject: Re: [boost] [process] Formal Review starts today, 27 October
From: Klemens Morgenstern (klemens.morgenstern_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-27 16:49:23

Am 27.10.2016 um 21:27 schrieb Antony Polukhin:
>> Am 27.10.2016 um 10:47 schrieb Johannes:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> following you can find my little review of the process library.
>>> Unfortunately, I have no more time to dive into more details of the library.
>>> But from what I have read and seen on the list I think that the library
>>> would be a good addition to boost. The author seems to be quite
>>> knowledgeable about the library domain and I think that he will bring it
>>> into the state that will be consensus after the review.
>>>
>> Thank you for your review. It was surely a mistake to only read the sources
>> of the doc for errors, so I missed too many things; I'm really confused why
>> so many links didn't work. I fear I cannot change the documentation during
>> the review, but you're certainly right, it is a weak point. Nevertheless,
>> I'll go through and address your points, so other reviewers might have some
>> questions answered.
> It is allowed to fix links/typos in the docs during review. Just make sure that:
> * the docs are always available
> * that sections do not change their names and addresses
>
> In that way people will get the fixed docs and links to sections will
> remain valid during the whole discussion.

Awesome, I updated the documentation, and fixed a lot of typos.
I did not yet add detailed descriptions for nm, c++filt and coroutines,
but I linked to their documentation. I'll gladly write more
documentation after the review, since hastily adding them now would only
result in more errors and confusion.