Subject: Re: [boost] [process] Formal Review starts today, 27 October
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-27 15:27:43

> Am 27.10.2016 um 10:47 schrieb Johannes:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> following you can find my little review of the process library.
>> Unfortunately, I have no more time to dive into more details of the library.
>> But from what I have read and seen on the list I think that the library
>> would be a good addition to boost. The author seems to be quite
>> knowledgeable about the library domain and I think that he will bring it
>> into the state that will be consensus after the review.
>>
> Thank you for your review. It was surely a mistake to only read the sources
> of the doc for errors, so I missed too many things; I'm really confused why
> so many links didn't work. I fear I cannot change the documentation during
> the review, but you're certainly right, it is a weak point. Nevertheless,
> I'll go through and address your points, so other reviewers might have some
> questions answered.

It is allowed to fix links/typos in the docs during review. Just make sure that:
* the docs are always available
* that sections do not change their names and addresses

In that way people will get the fixed docs and links to sections will
remain valid during the whole discussion.

--
Best regards,
Antony Polukhin