Subject: Re: [boost] Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 has removedstd::unary_functionand std::binary_function
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-11-10 21:05:51

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 8:39 PM, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On 11/10/2016 4:26 PM, Peter Dimov wrote:
>
>> Edward Diener wrote:
>>
>> is there any documentation on how to setup a Boost submodule for
>>> testing using Travis CI ?
>>>

>> The procedure is
>>
>> 1. Add a .travis.yml file in the root of the repository. This file
>> describes what Travis should do.
>>

> I do not see anything at https://docs.travis-ci.com/ that gives the
> details of the .travis.yml file so that I can create an appropriate one for
> a Boost library. If it exists it is well-hidden on the website.

You can look at other Boost libraries for examples. Although I'm also
working on a general .travis.yml file that any library can use with some
common scripts that will eventually integrate with the general Boost test
regression results reports. For that you can copy the one from Predef <
https://github.com/boostorg/predef/blob/develop/.travis.yml>. Literally
copy-paste and minor edits for that one.

2. Go to https://travis-ci.org/boostorg/iostreams (taking iostreams as
>> an example) and click the Activate button.
>>

> It says it is not an active repository and I do not have sufficient
> rights. I am not an iostreams Admin so this makes sense.

I can turn it on for you whenever you want me to. As I have admin access to
all and own the TravisCI general account :-)

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything