Subject: Re: [boost] Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 has removedstd::unary_functionand std::binary_function
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-11-11 10:18:07

On 11/10/2016 9:05 PM, Rene Rivera wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 8:39 PM, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>
>> On 11/10/2016 4:26 PM, Peter Dimov wrote:
>>
>>> Edward Diener wrote:
>>>
>>> is there any documentation on how to setup a Boost submodule for
>>>>

>>> The procedure is
>>>
>>> 1. Add a .travis.yml file in the root of the repository. This file
>>> describes what Travis should do.
>>>

>> I do not see anything at https://docs.travis-ci.com/ that gives the
>> details of the .travis.yml file so that I can create an appropriate one for
>> a Boost library. If it exists it is well-hidden on the website.
>

> You can look at other Boost libraries for examples. Although I'm also
> working on a general .travis.yml file that any library can use with some
> common scripts that will eventually integrate with the general Boost test
> regression results reports. For that you can copy the one from Predef <
> https://github.com/boostorg/predef/blob/develop/.travis.yml>. Literally
> copy-paste and minor edits for that one.

Looking at the .travis.yml in predef, other than the 'notifications:'
section, is the file meant to work with any Boost library and travis CI
? Also the appveyor.yml in predef, other than the 'notifications:'
section, looks like it is supposed to work with any Boost library for
appveyor. Is that also the case ? Or am I supposed to massage the
script.py for a different library ( I know Python ) ?