Subject: [boost] [CI] Activation for Boost.Units
From: Jürgen Hunold (jhunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-11-11 03:56:41

Hi Rene,

could you please activate CI via Travis CI and Appveyor for Boost.Units?
I hope that I have successfully adapted the scripts from Boost.Predef and that
they work for Units as well.
Is there any way to get myself some admin rights so I can scheduled cron jobs
on TravisCI? I'd like to have at least a weekly run in order to check that no
other library break units.
And I noticed that the scripts don't work for my fork on GitHub. It needs to
detect that and add a remote to the submodule in the Boost checkout somehow.
Do you have any plans for that?

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  !
* voice: ++49 4257 300       ! Fährstraße 1