Subject: Re: [boost] [CI] Activation for Boost.Units
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-11-11 10:04:06

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 3:56 AM, Jürgen Hunold <jhunold_at_gmx.eu> wrote:

> Hi Rene,
>
> could you please activate CI via Travis CI and Appveyor for Boost.Units?

Done. And I triggered and initial Appveyor build. For Travis you'll need to
commit something for it to trigger.

> I hope that I have successfully adapted the scripts from Boost.Predef and
> that
> they work for Units as well.

They look OK to me.

> Is there any way to get myself some admin rights so I can scheduled cron
> jobs
> on TravisCI?

I don't know. I had the impression that individuals could turn on Travis as
long as as they are owners of the Boost repo being tested. But I haven't
investigated as I haven't had a need to know until now.

> I'd like to have at least a weekly run in order to check that no
> other library break units.

I can add one of those on Travis as soon there's at least one build going,
if I understand the UI correctly. And for Appveyor I can add it as soon as
I read the docs on how to do it :-)

> And I noticed that the scripts don't work for my fork on GitHub. It needs
> detect that and add a remote to the submodule in the Boost checkout
> somehow.
> Do you have any plans for that?

I only had plans to support the repos owned by BoostOrg. But I will
consider expanding it once it more fleshed out as it has security
implications (for what will end up in the test results matrix).

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything