Subject: Re: [boost] Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 has removedstd::unary_functionand std::binary_function
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-11-11 18:43:23

On 11/11/2016 5:19 PM, Peter Dimov wrote:
> Edward Diener wrote:

>> .travis.yml file to do it, please go ahead and add that file to >>
>> iostreams.
>> >
>> > Added, let's see how it goes.
>>
>> Thanks !
>
> You're welcome.
>
> You can watch the job at
>
> https://travis-ci.org/boostorg/iostreams/builds/175183220

I did not get a notification so I assume I need to change the
.travis.yml to notify myself.

> if Carlsen - Karjakin is not enough entertainment. :-)

12 games ? Ridiculous ! Oh for the days of real matches rather than this
pretense. This is what comes of making chess players rich; the world
championship is reduced to a short, money-paying exhibition. O tempora o
mores.