Subject: Re: [boost] Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 has removedstd::unary_functionand std::binary_function
From: Peter Dimov (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-11-11 19:08:29

Edward Diener wrote:

> > https://travis-ci.org/boostorg/iostreams/builds/175183220
>
> I did not get a notification so I assume I need to change the .travis.yml
> to notify myself.

Yes, I suppose. Although according to the Travis docs adding an explicit
e-mail address disables the automatic notification to the committer (which
now I got as it's my commit). So it's a tradeoff.

The OS X build fails one test. Travis delivers the most value when
everything passes, as this immediately identifies the commit or pull request
that introduces an error; so it would be good if that could be fixed.

As far as I can see, BOOST_IOSTREAMS_NO_PRIMARY_CODECVT_DEFINITION needs to
be defined but isn't, although I don't know what's the correct macro off
which to base this. The darwin testers on boost.org also fail in the same
way though, so this could offer some clues. Could be libc++, could just be
some versions of it.

Either way, hope this is useful as a starting point.