Subject: Re: [boost] [release] Boost 1.63.0 Beta 1
From: Stefan Floeren (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-11-29 04:53:07

Hi,

>Thanks for finding that.. Could you try applying this change locally to
>see
>if it fixes it (and doesn't break others)?
>
><https://github.com/boostorg/build/pull/150>

It fixes the warning regarding redefinition, but the build fails nonetheless.

Actually it's very strange:
Have a look at function_run (line 3772): the build fails, if there is anything (except white space) between the { after the if (#3785) and BUILTIN_FUNCTION. As the macro expands to nothing, only the semicolon remains and the build fails. Replacing the macro with a singular semicolon has the same effect ([1] for preprocessor results).

I have no idea what's the actual cause for this...

Regards,
Stefan

[1] Preprocessed file:
<https://gist.github.com/anonymous/634f8ab803c9318dbfd036bf8d1a9293> Line 335727