Subject: [boost] Synapse library review final 2 days
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-12-10 09:13:49

Today and tomorrow are the last 2 days of the review of the Synapse
library by Emil Dotchevski. If anybody intends to review the Synapse
library but cannot finish their review this weekend, but will be able to
finish their review by this coming Monday, please e-mail me and I will
take into account your review when making my decision as Review Manager.
I encourage all those who are interested in signal/slot programming to
look at Synapse and make a review.

Synapse is a signal programming library, similar to Boost Signals2 and
the signals-slots system in Qt. The main difference is that Synapse is
non-intrusive: the address of any object of any static type whatsoever
can be passed to synapse::emit to emit a signal. This makes it possible
to emit Synapse signals from objects of third-party types as well as
system objects (e.g. standard FILE pointers, HWNDs, etc.) or any other
object that can be converted to a pointer.

The library has been formatted to fit the Boost directory and namespace
structure. To get Synapse, clone
'https://github.com/zajo/boost-synapse.git' into a directory called
'synapse' under your boost/libs directory.

See the tutorial at
'http://zajo.github.io/boost-synapse/Tutorial.html', or read full
documentation at 'http://zajo.github.io/boost-synapse/index.html'. You
can also view the documentation locally from your clone of the library
at boost/libs/synapse/doc/index.html.