Subject: Re: [boost] [Stacktrace] review
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-12-17 06:29:05

Quick update on the Stacktrace library:
* I've fixed a few issues with COM objects, that were highlighted in
private emails. Those fixed do not affect library interface or
functionality
* Docs were slightly updated (better English in Motivation section,
added missing name into the Acknowledgements section)

If you wish to see the library source codes without those fixes (just
as they were at the beginning of the Boost review), you can use the
link: https://github.com/apolukhin/stacktrace/tree/boost_review

TODOs so far:
* At github one of the users was complaining about the performance of
ostreaming operations. There is a way to significantly speedup
ostreaming without changing the interface of the library. I'll do the
optimization after the Boost Review.
* Improve docs for the "Build, Macros and Backends" sections (say that
library is using system headers, no 3rd party libraries must be
installed or manually linked)
* Add a note to the docs that library is header only by default and
usable in C++98/C++03.

--
Best regards,
Antony Polukhin