Subject: Re: [boost] [trac] Boost v1.64 in the milestones?
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-12-17 08:08:01

On 17.12.2016 05:34, Raffi Enficiaud wrote:
> Le 16/12/2016 à 21:21, Stefan Seefeld a écrit :
>> On 16.12.2016 15:07, Raffi Enficiaud wrote:
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> Since 1.63 is (almost) out, would it be possible to have 1.64 in the
>>> milestones of trac?
>>
>> Wouldn't it be better to use the appropriate github issue tracker for
>> this ?
>
> I am totally fine with trac TBH.

I believe you, but that's not the point ! :-)

We have migrated our repositories to github, so we should use the
*integrated* tools, rather than dispersing ourselves onto a lot of
different infrastructure, which only increases the work and is prone of
content getting out-of-sync. (As a point in case: look at the state of
the (trac) wiki, which still refers to the svn->git migration as a
future project.)

If it was up to me I would establish a deadline for shutting down the
entire svn.boost.org site and then work hard to migrate the remaining
useful bits over to github.com/boostorg.

        Stefan