Subject: Re: [boost] Stacktrace review: concern, probable solution and review news
From: Vladimir Batov (Vladimir.Batov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-12-23 18:00:11

Antony,

Thank you for your reply and patience. Much appreciated. Your
description (below) of our deployment environment is 90% right on the
money... the remaining 10% are merely minor details. Very impressive!
You are not developing a MindReader library, are you? :-) You won't
believe how much operators hate/shun binary files... anything
non-textual that they can't read... it's irrational but ultimately they
call the shots... if we want their business of course. :-)

And your code snippet is very straightforward, makes sense and pretty
much what I need. Many thanks. I already voted for the inclusion of your
lib... Can I now vote again with my other hand please? :-) I hope all
goes well for your library and you personally. Can't wait to see you lib
in Boost.