Subject: Re: [boost] Boost 1.63.0 Release Candidate 2
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-12-23 23:03:05

Windows builds look good.

toolset arch compile Link Execute
msvc-8.0 32 X X X
msvc-8.0 64 X X X
msvc-9.0 32 X X X
msvc-9.0 64 X X X
msvc-10.0 32 X X X
msvc-10.0 64 X X X
msvc-11.0 32 X X X
msvc-11.0 64 X X X
msvc-12.0 32 X X X
msvc-12.0 64 X X X
msvc-14.0 32 X X X
msvc-14.0 64 X X X

Compile means that the b2 command completed without errors
Install means that the installers for the respective version were generated
Link means that visual studio was able to link a sample executable to a
library (libboost_thread-vcXXX-mt[-gd]-1_XX.lib) generated
Execute means that the linked program executed without errors.

Full build logs can be found at:
https://gist.github.com/teeks99/931d2d580e879231bbe5cada09280884

Tom