Subject: Re: [boost] Status of Visual Studio 2017 support
From: Andrew Pardoe (Andrew.Pardoe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-02-15 16:34:40

[Tom] Yes! We need a way to do it without compiling any code. See the discussion in this (nasty) pull request:

Thanks, Tom. I've made a (useless) comment on the PR so that I get notified of any action. And so that I get mail when anyone wants to complain.

My first post to this list took a while to get moderated. Here's the off-list conversation I had with Rene: