Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc17]Getting interests in uBLAS
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-06 09:25:20

Hi,

if you are a student and are interested in GSoC 2017, the first step you
need to take is to pass the competency test:
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2017#Programmingcompetencytest1

When you're done, please send me your code.

The second step will be to decide which project you want to work on. I
proposed a few non-exhaustive list of projects here:
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2017#a2.Boost.uBLAS:linearalgebraandmatrixcomputations

You can of course propose your own project. You need to write a thorough
description and I will help you to improve it before we submit it to the
Boost members and Google.

Best regards,
David