Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc17]Getting started with Project 2 in Boost.Geometry:R-tree serialization
From: Ruoyun Jing (jingry0321_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-07 04:42:39

Hi Adam,

Good morning!

Talk with with boost mailing list is also good for me.:) Now it is really
early today, and I found that i write i am in UTF-8......hahaha....I'm
sorry for my bad english....I'm in UTC+8 zone.And for the test of project
3, do i just implement serialization of minimally Point models in arbitrary
dimension,or implement many other models in Boost.geometry?

And one thing i want to know if it is possible for me to know is how many
students do we need for Boost.Geometry in GSoC17? If you don't want to
answer, i apologize and you may just forget it,because I hope this question
doesn't annoy you, and hope you to have a good day. :)

Looking forward from you!

Thanks.

: