Subject: Re: [boost] [review queue] What to do about the library review queue?
From: Vladimir Batov (Vladimir.Batov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-14 21:09:10

On 03/14/2017 11:01 PM, Niall Douglas via Boost wrote:
> I think that waiting around for years for someone to
> volunteer to manage a review is not healthy.

I feel that Niall identified a legitimate and long-standing problem.
Niall stepped forward with his view how it potentially might be
addressed. It might be controversial and people might feel uneasy about
his particular suggestion. I do right now. However, now I am reading the
thread and see people focusing solely on criticizing his suggestion
without suggesting any alternatives they might consider more appropriate
or better. I feel that it is one-sided, unfair and unproductive.